The power of
More insight. More control. More precision.
Delivering true automation means implementing technology that gathers, interprets and acts on data in real time – all without human intervention. Through Select Energy’s WaterONE services, that true automation is possible. From sourcing to reuse and every critical step in between, full automation provides oil and gas customers with ultimate control over their water management operations – improving safety, efficiency and time.
The next evolution of water management is here with full automation. Select Energy Services is leading the way.
Automated operations increase efficiency across the water transfer line. Our WaterOne Automated Pumps help improve safety by reducing the risk of pressure spikes while also increasing fuel efficiency.
Powered by AquaView™
Login to view up to the minute data on your water assets now with native mobile app support.Learn more
Monitoring - Powered by AquaView™
Track water assets from source to completion with real-time, remote monitoring to know exact storage and flow rates anytime, anywhere. Connected WaterONE equipment provides alerts and reports directly to you, through an easy-to-navigate portal accessible anywhere. Select delivers the ability to monitor asset storage and low rates in real-time, which increases employee and asset utilization and reduces costs.
Mapping & Drone Surveys
Our Hydrographic Mapping Vessels (HMVs) use sonar and GNSS technology, combined with aerial drone surveys to deliver a precise volumetric analysis of water assets. HMVs are rapidly deployed, durable enough to handle flowback pits and nimble enough to navigate through tight spaces in natural ponds.
Alerting & Reporting
Tanks levels and customizable hi/low level alerts trigger automated email and text communication to address needs on location. If alerts aren’t acknowledged, the system expands the communication list until the problems are addressed or initiates fail safe operations.
Remote Pit Monitoring
- Well Monitoring
- AST Monitoring
- Flowmeter Monitoring
- Pump and Valve Monitoring
- Leak Detection
Increase Safety with Automation
Greater knowledge and greater control mean greater safety for employees and the environment in which you operate.Learn more
Greater knowledge and greater control mean greater safety for employees and the environment in which you operate. The true automation of Select’s WaterONE offerings takes workers off of the rig site – keeping them out of harm’s way while also reducing risk on location. Accurate monitoring and analysis of resources and equipment helps reduce equipment fatigue while also reducing the risk of potential spills.
- Reduced foot traffic on location during frac operation
- Reduced risk of human error
- Spill mitigation measures and alerts
- Verify equipment condition and status
End-to-end Water Transfer Automation
Tech & Equipment
Deploy next generation technology and equipment capable of responding autonomously, in real time to meet the needs of your operations – adjusting flow rates, fluid levels, capacities and much more.Learn More
Tech & Equipment
It’s now possible to respond to and adjust water processing and handling conditions in real time with Select’s new automated equipment and technology. These intelligent pieces of equipment are capable of translating critical data, such as flow rates and fluid levels, into actionable items and then deploy solutions without the need of human intervention.
Automated Pump Technology
Streamline the monitoring and control of water transfer for fracturing and treatment operations. Utilizing multiple sensors, automated valves and process control algorithms, pumps can automatically adjust throttle to maintain flow rates and pressure.
- Performs fully automated water transfer with minimal oversight
- Fuel and engine monitoring to improve reliability
- On-board PLC for local control
- Real-time visibility via AquaView interface
- Sensors provide added check when used during treatment operations
- Customizable alert protocol sends communications based on urgency
Automated Tank Manifold
Simplify on-site water management during high-intensity frac operations. WaterOne’s automation technology manages fluid levels, capacity, blends for each tank – providing data that triggers pumps to adjust throttle to maintain tank levels and line pressure.
- Enables critical water storage and movement on location
- Maintain water levels in working tanks during high-rate fracturing operations
- Climate controlled command center monitors and controls up to 20 tanks
- Simultaneous valve closure for maximum control
- WaterONE pumps automatically respond to manifold valve adjustments
Automated Proportioning System
Optimize the chemistry for your completions water supply on-the-fly by effectively combining flowback or produced water volumes with freshwater during a transfer. Using automated valves and sensors the system adjusts blend and flow rates to reduce disruption and maintain desired output chemistry.
- Heavy duty construction for high-rate on-the-fly blending of fluid sources
- On-board PLC for local control
- In-line low pressure blend chamber
- Manual and automated operational capabilities
- Portable design for easy rig-up and transportation
- Real-time data capture and analysis